In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 is the second studio album by Coheed and Cambria. It was released on October 7, 2003 through Equal Vision Records. It was recorded at Applehead Recording, Woodstock, New York and produced by Michael Birnbaum and Chris Bittner.
The album peaked at #52 on the Billboard 200 and has sold over 500,000 copies and is RIAA certified Gold. Entertainment Weekly described it has being one of the top five key albums in the new prog genre.
Ten years after "Second Stage Turbine Blade", son Claudio emerges from the depths of Shylos Ten, the Fence's "quiet" planet where the Red Army performs its brutal interrogations and imprisonments. In finding out that his entire family has been murdered, Claudio begins his quest for vendetta.
For more information on the story of this album, see The Amory Wars: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 (comic).
- 1. "The Ring In Return" – 2:07
- 2. "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3" – 8:15
- 3. "Cuts Marked In the March of Men" – 5:05
- 4. "Three Evils (Embodied In Love and Shadow)" – 5:10
- 5. "The Crowing" – 6:40
- 6. "Blood Red Summer" – 4:05
- 7. "The Camper Velourium I: Faint of Hearts" – 5:21
- 8. "The Camper Velourium II: Backend of Forever" – 5:23
- 9. "The Camper Velourium III: Al the Killer" – 4:15
- 10. "A Favor House Atlantic" – 3:55
- 11. "The Light & the Glass" – 9:40
- 12 - 22. "A Lot of Nothing I-XI" (Silent fillers before final track)
- 23. "21:13" – 9:50
Neverender Tour Edit
In 2008, the band performed all four of their released albums in their entirety over four consecutive nights (one per night) throughout select cities. (Named Neverender.) The success of these limited shows led to the band deciding to replicate the format in more cities but limited the experience to one album per tour.
For more information on the Neverender Tour for this album, see here.
| The Afterman (Album Part 1/Part 2 - Story)|
Year Of The Black Rainbow (Album - Story)
The Second Stage Turbine Blade (Album - Story)
In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 (Album - Story)
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV (Album Vol. 1/Vol. 2 - Story)
Vaxis - Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures (Album - Story)